Colonial Legacies: numéro spécial
Vient de paraître : Social Anthropology/ Anthropologie Sociale, Volume 16, Issue 3, (October 2008), numéro spécial "Colonial legacies: the past in the present"
Table des matières
- Benoît de L'Estoile: Introduction: The past as it lives now: an anthropology of colonial legacies
- Peter Pels: What has anthropology learned from the anthropology of colonialism?
- Nélia Dias: Double erasures: rewriting the past at the Musée du quai Branly
- Didier Fassin: The embodied past. From paranoid style to politics of memory in South Africa
- Paula López Caballero: Which heritage for which heirs? The pre-Columbian past and the colonial legacy in the national history of Mexico
- Debate Section: João de Pina-Cabral & Jean Lydall : Larger truths and deeper understandings
- Andreas Eckert, Reflecting colonialism (on F.Cooper)
Haut de page